my latest project...

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

my latest project...

Post by spaceace »

here's my latest project. when i bought my sled, it came with a complete parts sled. this parts sled is my latest project... i'm turning it into a ski boose :D

it's pretty much done and i have no pics during the work. here's what it looks like now...
DSCF1080.jpg
DSCF1083.jpg
DSCF1084.jpg
DSCF1081.jpg
i turned the front skis on it around and welded them so they can't turn but keeping the suspension in it fully intact. i still need to work on making a cover for it and hooking up the tail light and then it will be done :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Re: my latest project...

Post by Gnome! »

Looks awesome :D

I can see you making you way to Australia via the north pole now ;)

Are you going to put a better towing hitch on it or is the one you have set in the pic more than adequate?
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

the hitch that is on it is the one i made for it. it can hold 180lbs weight right at the hitch without so much as bending. as it sits, there's only about 20lbs tongue weight as most of the weight sits over the skis.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Post by Gnome! »

Sweet so it pivots up and down fine then it should be no drama's :D

Now hurry up and get the cover done so as you can get here in time for a hunt :P
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

yes, the factory hitch on the back of my sled is hinged so it moves up and down freely :D