Hello

stop in and say hi :D
SomeofThis
Donor
Flag: United States of America

Hello

Post by SomeofThis »

Hi,
I sorta met spaceace @ my website. spaceace and my friend reaper were working on the ajax chat extension on my site. At the time i just started getting bots on my newly updated phpbb 3.1.2 forum. Mind you they barely had themes available yet alone antispam, cough .. spaceace was a newly registered user and I saw he was signed into the forums, so I looked at spaceace account/email and thought he was a bot and deleted his account. I felt so bad, cause he and reaper were doing a live test with ajax chat on my site at the time. Apologies spaceace.

About me.
I run a online pc gaming community. Myrmidons Gaming Int. http://www.myrmidonsgaming.com/forums/
Having this community I had to learn something about running a website. So I'm self taught and I have 8 years experience now. I started with an html site
and had over 30 links, you know what that means in html. However starting there before using cms was a great learning tool. Since, I've worked with
Nuke (several versions-which is all the same realy), Joomla, drupal, phpbb and now use wordpress homepage with phpbb forums.
Also I work with commerce, Zencart, opencart and wordpress-commerce so far. Also am self taught in dreamweaver, photoshop and flash and it shows, but I'm getting better. So hello ..

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Re: Hello

Post by Gnome! »

That is a funny way to start a friendship! Welcome to LMO and as you can see your not deleted as a bot :P

Hope you enjoy what we have to offer :D
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

that is sooo funny. i was working on testing stuff and then poof... i was not a member anymore :lmao:

anyway, not a big deal as we needed to move the work/testing to one of my development sites anyway as we broke the site many times :lol:

welcome to the site. enjoy :D

don't worry, i won't delete you :P
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

SomeofThis
Donor
Flag: United States of America

Post by SomeofThis »

Thanks for the welcome, and for not deleting me. So is the chat still not to be used on a live site?
Last edited by SomeofThis on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

no problem. and it is not for a live site yet. still have some bugs to get worked out of it ;)
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT