Multiple Chats and . . . .

Clarence
Flag: United States of America

Multiple Chats and . . . .

Post by Clarence »

Just questions not a project . . yet. I have a private forum (Family) with in the Prospace forum you have helped me with. Is it possible to have a private Chat for that section? Also what program are you using or or do you reccommend to create your animated buttons? And what is the URL to the site you got your Smilie faces from... (sorry I can't find the paper I wrote it down on) :oops:
Last edited by Clarence on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

One sure way to make your dreams come true . . . . WAKE UP !

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: Multiple Chats and . . . .

Post by spaceace »

it is possible to have a separate chat with some modifications. it takes a bit of work to do it tho ;)

not sure what you mean by animated buttons. but when i need to make an actual animation, i use a combination of programs... all of which are not free. i use Adobe Photoshop CS5 for the stills or any other image and use something like JASC Animation shop for the animation.

and which smilies are you referring to? i have gotten them from many different places ;) but the base smilies i use the ones from phpBB2 ;)
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Post by Gnome! »

I think he is after the animated smilies like :nvp: :pillow: :lmo:
Last edited by Gnome! on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

Clarence
Flag: United States of America

Post by Clarence »

Ghost is right on the money! Those are what I'm after. Animated buttons would be like the PM and Mail button under your avatar.
Last edited by Clarence on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
One sure way to make your dreams come true . . . . WAKE UP !

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

all the buttons on my site are either made with photoshop or for the buttons like the bbcode buttons, they are done with css. they are not really animated, they just use a hover effect.

but for something like the spray paint smilie, it can be found here http://www.smileygenerator.us/smileys/g ... .php?ln=en

and if it's just smilies in general that you are looking for, just google what you're looking for and you can usually find them ;)
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT